There aren't enough gigabytes to store the long, long list of grievances I have with the world. I am turning 40 on Wednesday; my whole life people would joke I was "5 going on 40" or "12 going on 40". Now I am just "39 going on 40 becoming Andy Rooney". Grumpy Cat has nothing on me :)
- People who text or "secretly" look at their phone screens during a movie in the theater.
- The mockingbird from last Summer who has found his way back here this Summer.
- Baby corn.
- The looks I get at the market when I am loudly correcting or corralling my children.
- The word "moist".
- Parents who don't teach or enforce manners with their children.
- Hipsters. I saw one last night who looks like he lives on kale and drinks his own urine.
- Drivers who fail to use lights and wipers when it is raining.
- Drivers who do not know the difference between "stop", "yield", and "come hit me".
- Drivers who are mad at me for pulling over for emergency vehicles.
- Um, I guess any driver aside from me.
- Butter on bagels. Cream cheese is the only acceptable condiment; lox preferred but optional.
- "Lite Beer". A) it is gross and B) any product using "lite" is teaching my kids to spell wrong.
- Raisins. Especially sneaky ones hiding in baked goods I was noshing on.
- Your/you're, there/their/they're, alot/a lot abusers.
- The word "like" as a constant interjection.
- Pantyhose. But I hate that people who don't wear hose when the occasion dictates.
- Small portions of food you eat in one sitting only to discover it was "4 portion-sized".
- Complaining, making lists, and irony?
|from Grumpy Cat's Official Facebook Page|